The Holloran Center Milestones are rubrics that describe the stages of development associated with numerous learning outcomes for law students. One of these is pro bono. Visit the Holloran Center’s website at https://www.stthomas.edu/hollorancenter/hollorancompetencymilestones/ to read the rubric and the treasure trove of associated pro bono resources.
- MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIR – NOVEMBER, 2022
- December 5 AALS Pro Bono & Access to Justice Section Presentation
Community Conversation on Zoom:
An Informal Discussion on What’s Bringing You Hope for the New Year?
- AALS Section on Pro Bono & Access to Justice Award Recipients
- AALS Pro Bono Honor Roll Members
- Annual Meeting Session
- Joint Service Project at Annual Meeting
- Section Leadership Opportunities
- AALS Pro Bono and Public Service Survey
- Save the Date and Join Us at Two Upcoming Education Enrichment Programs